Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yore Road


This Is a picture of a road sign I took about two years ago. I took this picture outside of Jamestown Ohio in November, and I was working as a meter reader for Dayton Power & Light when I took this picture. That night when I got home for work the first thing I did was upload it, and started playing around with it on Adobe Photoshop. I actually did not do much to it, all I did was change the color to black and white and adjusted the contrast of the image.
I have had this picture hanging in my home since taking it. People who saw this picture hanging in my house all told me that they love this picture, and I should get it published. I did that in-deed, it was published in Country Home Magazine. I hope you all enjoy this picture as much as I do! Feel free to comment and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment